13 April 2016

Single Girl Brownie Cake: The Tasty Cheapskate

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B blogger, Jean of The Tasty Cheapskate, who made Single Girl Brownie Cake from her assigned blog, Pale Yellow. I'm with Jean on this one. It is so nice to have a single serving dessert every once in a while!

Jean had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Single Girl Brownie Cake from The Tasty Cheapskate #recipe #SecretRecipeClub #dessertforone #cake


"I love that it was single serving. I have a special place in my heart for single-serving treats even though I'm in a family with four kids and a husband. Often I don't want to have a whole pan of sweets just sitting around my house for days. Often I make something just for me (yes, I do). This week my kids were still loaded with Easter candy (of which I didn't have any), so I didn't feel too bad hogging my own little brownie."

Get the recipe for Single Girl Brownie Cake here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: