25 March 2016

Most Popular: Healthy Green Bean Casserole: Where Is My Spoon

After a great reveal day for Group C, it's time to reveal the "Most Popular" recipe. This recipe was chosen by YOU the readers. YOU loved it and now I'm sharing it! Our most viewed recipe was Healthy Green Bean Casserole from Adina of Where Is My Spoon.

Adina had this to say about the recipe...

Most Popular Recipe of the Week | Healthy Green Bean Casserole from Where Is My Spoon #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #sidedish #greenbeancasserole

"And what a revelation this green bean casserole it was, I loved every bite of it and I think it could become a classic in our house as well. Delicious green beans smothered in a luscious sauce made with fresh mushrooms and onions and topped with crispy panko breadcrumbs. I am telling you, it was amazing."

Get the recipe for Healthy Green Bean Casserole here.

Stay tuned for Group D's reveal day coming next Monday, March 28th!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh, wow! I've just seen that the Bean Casserole was most popular in Group C this month, so happy about it!