29 March 2016

Bacon Cheddar and Chives Dip: From Gate to Plate

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D blogger, Lauren of From Gate to Plate, who made Bacon Cheddar and Chives Dip from her assigned blog, Lavender & Lovage. I think it's safe to say that bacon is amazing and goes well with practically everything. I really didn't have to see much more than bacon and cheddar together for me to start drooling. What a fabulous snack food!

Lauren had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Bacon Cheddar and Chives Dip from From Gate to Plate #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #appetizer #dip #bacon

"I chose the Bacon Chedder and Chives Dip because I’m a huge fan of dips. I don’t know why, but I just like snacking on crackers and dip. With Easter being yesterday, it was a great opportunity to have others try it out!"

Get the recipe for Bacon Cheddar and Chives Dip here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: