08 July 2015

Simple Apple Pancakes: Daily Dish Recipes

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Nicole of Daily Dish Recipes made Simple Apple Pancakes from her assigned blog, Chit Chat Chomp. I think a lot of us get to the point where we look forward to the next season. So now that we're about midway through summer, fall foods are starting to gain appeal, right?

Nicole had this to say about her recipe:
 
Featured Recipe | Simple Apple Pancakes from Daily Dish Recipes #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #apple #pancakes #breakfast

"I did make two additions to her recipe, I replaced the caster sugar with brown sugar and added cinnamon to make it very fall like. I know I’m nuts with the summer heat upon us, but it was a nice little break and they tasted amazing."

Get the recipe for Simple Apple Pancakes here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: