22 July 2015

Rich Chocolate Pudding: Join Us, Pull Up a Chair

Today's featured recipe comes from Group C. Heather of Join Us, Pull Up a Chair made Rich Chocolate Pudding from her assigned blog, Angel's Homestead. Who doesn't love a simple, yet amazing pudding? I can't tell you how many times pudding was dessert when I was a kid and how I looked forward to it :)

Heather had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Rich Chocolate Pudding from Join Us, Pull Up a Chair #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #pudding #chocolate

"It was a great treat for my kids and my daughter said it was “so, so good.” That’s a win in my book! My little guy loved it and had it all over his face."

Get the recipe for Rich Chocolate Pudding here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe tomorrow!

No comments: