11 June 2015

Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake: Why I Am Not Skinny

One of today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Maxine of Why I Am Not Skinny made Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake from her assigned blog, Pale Yellow. Lemon seems to be a big hit right now for our reveal recipes and I can't blame our members for picking such bright, sunny flavors from their assignments!

Maxine had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake from Why I Am Not Skinny #SecretRecipeClub #cake #lemon #summer #spring #recipe

"The Lemon drizzle cake (as I like to call it) reminds me of Mary Berry’s recipe… which means that it will be a sure winner.. right?!? And it was! Super easy to make and super easy to consume."

Get the recipe for Lemon Drizzle Loaf Cake here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe later on today!

No comments: