23 June 2015

Grilled Caramelized Pineapple: Without Adornment

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Bean of Without Adornment made Grilled Caramelized Pineapple from her assigned blog, Feed Me Seymour. Don't mind me, I'm just over here drooling like crazy. Pineapple has got to be my favorite thing to grill, aside from corn on the cob. Never once did I think to add butter and sugar to caramelize it! GENIUS!

Bean had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Grilled Caramelized Pineapple from Without Adornment #SecretRecipeClub #grill #pineapple #recipe

"For once, it wasn’t difficult for me to choose what I wanted to make. It’s been pretty hectic in my world lately, so I knew I wanted something simple. When I saw Kim’s grilled caramelized pineapple, I knew I had a winner!"

Get the recipe for Grilled Caramelized Pineapple here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe tomorrow!

No comments: