14 April 2015

Huevos Rancheros: Fit Mama Real Food

Today's featured recipe comes from Group B. Heather of Fit Mama Real Food made Huevos Rancheros from her assigned blog, Cookin' Mimi. Just hearing "Huevos Rancheros" makes me so hungry. And I don't think I've ever had it! I've had Rancheros without the huevos :) I also love that Heather did this for brinner and know that it would be perfect for our brinner night because Nick hates when I do meatless nights - and pancakes don't have meat in them!

Heather had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Huevos Rancheros from Fit Mama Real Food #SecretRecipeClub #recipe #brinner #breakfast #eggs

"After browsing through her breakfast recipes I settled on huevos rancheros.  I’ve had it once or twice in my life and had never made it at home.  No better time than now to change that, right?"

Get the recipe for Huevos Rancheros here.

Stay tuned for another great Group B recipe tomorrow!

No comments: