03 February 2015

Banana Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting: My Hobbie Lobbie

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Trisha of My Hobbie Lobbie made Banana Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from her assigned blog, Kitchen Trial & Error. These delectable little darlings look so moist! I've had banana cake with cream cheese frosting and I know that combination is just divine!

Trisha had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe: Banana Bars with Cream Cheese Frosting from My Hobbie Lobbie #SecretRecipeClub #banana #recipe

"The recipe for the bars and the frosting is super easy to put together and is absolutely delicious. The banana bar base is moist and flavourful and honestly, I could eat it just like that without the frosting or anything."

Get the recipe for Banana Bread with Cream Cheese Frosting here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: