16 January 2015

Member Fave: Sweet 'N Spicy Hawaiian Pizza

The final Member Fave guest post comes from none other than yours truly: ME! :) I have been with SRC since October 2011 - that's a little over three years with the Club and I think I've only missed one reveal day (when I was moving this year). I went from Group D member to Group D hostess in 2012 when April took over as owner. Then in June of 2014, April handed over the owner reigns to me. I never would've thought I'd become hostess or owner when I joined, but the organization freak in me loves doing the behind the scenes stuff. I enjoy drafting up the assignments each month (and making sure that no one gets the same blog twice) plus blogging here on the website and sharing some of our great SRC member reveal day recipes!

And speaking of reveal day recipes, I had to narrow down my favorite reveal day recipe from all my years with SRC. I've shared 37 recipes on reveal day - 2 were orphan rescues, 1 was this year's cookie carnival, the rest were all with Group D.

I narrowed my favorites down to Lemon Fettuccine, Coffee Toffee, Asparagus & Gruyere Tart, Carrot Cake Cinnamon Rolls, Pumpkin Streusel Muffins, Bacon Cheesy Cauliflower Chowder, and Maple Bacon Cinnamon Rolls - all were great, but not the three I struggled to pick my most favorite out of. Troyer's Chicken Salad and Grilled Chicken & Pasta with Basil-Cream Sauce almost made the cut...but in the end...my favorite of all-time is...

Member Fave: Sweet 'N Spicy Hawaiian Pizza from Fantastical Sharing of Recipes #pizza #maindish #recipe #SecretRecipeClub

I made it for my October 2012 reveal day post and it has stayed on my mind since then. It uses apricot preserves and hot sauce instead of marinara/pizza sauce, then you have the amazingness that is Hawaiian Pizza = pineapple & ham & cheese. Plus there is also the addition of jalapenos as well. I have never been a fan of apricots...like ever, but this pizza made me love them (at least in the moment) and I could not get enough of the pizza.

To get this recipe and more Fantastical recipes, stop by my blog: Fantastical Sharing of Recipes.

Thank you to all my guest posters these last two weeks! Loved hearing about your all's favorite Secret Recipe Club recipes!

No comments: