08 October 2014

Spicy Jalapeno Creamed Corn: Cookin' Mimi

Today's featured recipe comes from Group A. Micha of Cookin' Mimi made Spicy Jalapeno Creamed Corn from her assigned blog, Jessie Weaver, the Vanderbilt Wife. I have made a very similar recipe of Ree Drummond's before, so I know that this recipe is a good one. It's a keeper!

Micha had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Spicy Jalapeno Creamed Corn from Cookin' Mimi #secretrecipeclub

"My first thought was her Butterfinger Cake but when I saw the recipe for jalapeno creamed corn I knew I had to make that recipe. I know that jalapenos and corn are magic together from when I made jalapeno bacon corn."

Get the recipe for Spicy Jalapeno Creamed Corn here.

Stay tuned for another great Group A recipe tomorrow!

No comments: