21 October 2014

Mark Bittman's Veggie Fried Noodles: The Texan New Yorker

Today's featured recipe comes from Group C. Julie of The Texan New Yorker made Mark Bittman's Veggie Fried Noodles from her assigned blog, Tea & Scones. I have to admit here...I picked a lot of Asian cuisine for this week's features. Group C really brought it with some delicious looking oriental cuisine :)

Julie had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe | Mark Bittman's Veggie Fried Noodles from The Texan New Yorker #SecretRecipeClub #recipe

"I have been striving to eat much healthier the past few months, so when I also ran across this Mark Bittman recipe, which is incredibly healthy yet uber-delicious, well, I was sold."

Get the recipe for Mark Bittman's Veggie Fried Noodles here.

Stay tuned for another great Group C recipe tomorrow!

No comments: