24 September 2014

Butterscotch Muffins: Chocolate and Chillies

Today's featured recipe comes from Group D. Asiya of Chocolates and Chillies made Butterscotch Muffins from her assigned blog, Feed Me Seymour. I need to make these as soon as possible. I love muffins a ton and hubby loves butterscotch - so much so that I rarely can keep butterscotch chips in the house!

Asiya had this to say about her recipe:

Featured Recipe: Butterscotch Muffins from Chocolate and Chillies #secretrecipeclub

"This month I was assigned Feed Me Seymour written by Kim.  Kim shares "Just good food, made simply."  You can find recipes that anyone can make which is exactly the kind of recipes I like to make...nothing overly complicated.  I decided on making Butterscotch Muffins which were super easy to make and tasted great."

Get the recipe for Butterscotch Muffins here.

Stay tuned for another great Group D recipe later today because I forgot to post one yesterday!

No comments: